Mount Litera Zee School’s admission process seeks to provide every child with equal opportunity to develop his/her ability/potential towards successful completion of education. The admission process shall begin a year in advance.
Age Criteria for Admission
As per the rules promulgated by CBSE according to NEP- 2020, the age criteria for admission is as follows:
||Minimum age on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought.
|1||Nur to Sr.Kg||3-6 Years|
|2||I to II||6-8 Years|
|3||III to V||8-11 Years|
|4||VI to VIII||11-14 Years|
|5||IX to XII||14-18 Years|
Documents needed at the time of admission (Original + Photo Copy)
- Birth Certificate of student .
- Blood Group .
- Original Transfer Certificate from previous school (Std. II onwards) .
- Mark Sheet of previous class (Std. II onwards) .
- Aadhar Card of Student .
- Aadhar Card of Both Parents .
- Parent’s Residential ID Proof .
- Recent Student’s Photographs (Passport size-5) .
- Parent’s Photographs (Passport size- 2+ Group photo with your ward-1) .
- Photograph of Local Guardian -1 single + 1 with ward .
- Crossed/Cancelled Bank Cheque (for ECS) .